Wednesday, October 21, 2015

21 weeks!




How far along? 21 weeks! Baby is the size of a carrot or a pomegranate. Somehow those two things are not the same size to me. Who knows! 
Total weight gain/loss: Won't officially know again until November 13th at my next appt unless they weigh me at my ultrasound this Friday. Probably still up 5-7 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? some maternity jeans and a few maternity stretchy tops but mainly just wearing my regular clothes still. They look a little different on these days ;)
Stretch marks? None yet...hoping it stays this way! My stomach isn't as itchy as it was, but I have also been upping my belly butter game. We will see. I'm hoping for none. 
Sleep: Sleeping great....and just fine with going to bed before 9:30 every night :)
Best moment this week?: Feeling the baby move. Best feeling EVER.
Miss Anything? I can honestly say I don't :) I've had such a wonderful, amazing experience. I'm enjoying every second. It's going by so quickly. I know all the things I may "miss" will come back around too soon.
Movement: Everyday his movements get more and more noticeable. It is so crazy to me how fast he is growing. I can actually FEEL him getting stronger each day. I'm gonna need him to slow his roll a little bit. Before I know it he'll be skipping off to college. Slow down, kid!
Food cravings: cereal. Breakfast, lunch and dinner it sounds so good. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: none
Have you started to show yet: definitely! He is really starting to make himself known. Strangers and people who don't know i'm pregnant at work have definitely started to notice. It's so funny because some people are scared to ask so they will just kind of dance around the question like "you have any big life changes going on lately?" or "Are y'all planning on having kids any time very, very soon?" It cracks me up!
Gender: A perfect, sweet, healthy baby BOY!
Labor Signs: oh no... It will be so crazy when this answer is yes! I hope not for a good, long while. 
Belly Button in or out? In...but already getting more shallow.....really shallow. The top has started to pop a little bit. Isn't it a little early for this?! :-/
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: Our anatomy ultrasound on the 23rd and our 4 year anniversary TOMORROW! Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment