Tuesday, October 27, 2015

22 Weeks!




How far along? 22 weeks! Baby is the size of an ear of corn... how cute!
Total weight gain/loss: Won't officially know again until November 13th! With the way I'm eating though, i'm betting on around 8-10 lbs by then 
Maternity clothes? All the clothes in my picture this week are from my regular wardrobe! With the pants unbuttoned :)
Stretch marks? None yet...hoping it stays this way! My stomach has been quite itchy this week, though. Trying to drink more water and continue to lather up!
Sleep: Sleeping great....and just fine with going to bed before 9:30 every night :)
Best moment this week?: Seeing our boy last Friday on Ultrasound! He is beautiful and perfect and we are so proud of him. He is extremely healthy, too! YAY!
Miss Anything? I can honestly say I don't :) I've had such a wonderful, amazing experience. I'm enjoying every second. It's going by so quickly. I know all the things I may "miss" will come back around too soon. The only thing would maybe be not worrying so much. I better get used to that, though!
Movement: I can definitely feel some of his movements from the outside, now. However, his movements vary from one day to the next. Some days I feel him A LOT... some days not so much. My placenta is Anterior, though so it may be padding some of his kicks. 
Food cravings: I had a dream about fish tacos the other night and now I can't quit thinking about them.
Gender: A perfect, sweet baby boy :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I got very hot and uncomfortable in class the other day...I must have had a hormone surge or something because it went away pretty quickly. Other than that, just some reflux/heartburn 
Have you started to show yet: definitely! People ask me about him all the time now. It's fun!
Labor Signs: oh no... It will be so crazy when this answer is yes! I hope not for a good, long while. 
Belly Button in or out? In...but already getting more shallow.....really shallow. The top has started to pop a little bit. Isn't it a little early for this?! :-/
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: Registering and our hospital tour next week

No comments:

Post a Comment