Tuesday, November 3, 2015

23 weeks!




How far along? 23 weeks! Baby is the size of a bunch of grapes! (insert all the heart eyes here)
Total weight gain/loss: Won't officially know again until November 13th! I weighed myself at work the other day and it said I was up 12 lbs from pre pregnancy...however, that scale was weighing heavy compared to my doctor office scale, so I'm going to go with their numbers ;)
Maternity clothes? Some...I am starting to see that they are a little more comfy! I love my maternity leggings. 
Stretch marks? None yet...hoping it stays this way! 
Sleep: Sleeping great....and just fine with going to bed before 9:30 every night :)
Best moment this week?: laying down every night and being able to feel him move. It is our favorite part of the day!
Miss Anything? Not a thing!....okay maybe breathing normally...I feel like that's only going to get worse, though! 
Movement: Moving like a mad man! He is getting stronger everyday and his movements are getting more and more regular. I can see my belly move from the outside, now and can feel when he's close the the surface. I'm not sure what i'm feeling but I know it is definitely one of his body parts. He is getting so big! 
Food cravings: Hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. omg.
Gender: A perfect, sweet baby boy :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing! Thank goodness
Have you started to show yet: definitely! People ask me about him all the time now. It's fun!
Labor Signs: oh no... It will be so crazy when this answer is yes! I hope not for a good, long while. 
Belly Button in or out? In...but already getting more shallow.....really shallow. The top has started to pop a little bit. Isn't it a little early for this?! :-/
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: Hospital tour tomorrow and all of the holiday festivities coming up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment