Monday, November 9, 2015

24 Weeks!




How far along? 24 weeks! Baby is the size of an eggplant or a cantaloupe. BIG!
Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out Friday! 
Maternity clothes? Some...I am starting to see that they are a little more comfy! I love my maternity leggings. 
Stretch marks? None yet...hoping it stays this way! 
Sleep: Sleeping great aside from waking up with the dogs about 2x a night to let them out. Our dog, Kiera has been having some stomach issues :-/... I like to think it's good practice ;)
Best moment this week?: Spending the week with our little niece! I'm watching her a few hours a day until mid-December. She is so sweet and content and we've been having so much fun. Also, we took our hospital tour this week and LOVE it. It's such a quaint, sweet hospital. We are really excited to have our baby there and it was pretty surreal knowing the next time we're there it will be to meet our boy! 
Miss Anything? Not dying of trying to catch my breath from walking up a flight of stairs. It's getting pretty comical. Also, it's already getting pretty difficult to get up off our couch from a laid back position.
Movement: His movements slowed way down last week and it worried me a little, but I've heard babies at this stage go through periods of rest and active periods. He's back to moving pretty regularly. I still don't feel him as strongly as I thought I would by this point. My placenta is anterior, though so that may have something to do with it?
Food cravings: Can't say I have anything I HAVE to have this week. Cake always sounds good.
Gender: A perfect, sweet baby boy :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No morning sickness....But I'm pretty positive I have a kidney stone. Saturday night I started having very sharp, constant pains in my back on my left side. I've had a kidney stone before and it was a similar feeling. It finally let up enough for me to sleep and hasn't hurt since which makes me think the stone was moving which is why I was in pain. All I know is after that, labor should be a real treat....
Have you started to show yet: Yes! And I think he's grown even more just over the weekend. My belly has gotten BIG. It's hard to believe I'll continue to stretch for 3-4 more months.
Labor Signs: oh no... It will be so crazy when this answer is yes! I hope not for a good, long while. 
Belly Button in or out? I wouldn't say it's officially popped yet but the top is definitely not an innie any more.
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling very emotional this week over nothing. I can understand now when pregnant women say they don't know why they're crying. I totally get it. 
Looking forward to: Registering and Thanksgiving! I've heard being pregnant over Thanksgiving is something to be excited about. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment