Monday, November 23, 2015

26 Weeks!




How far along? 26 weeks! officially on the higher end of the 20's. YAY! Baby is the size of a butternut squash or a bowling pin :)
Total weight gain/loss: I've lost weight since my last doctor's appt. I've really been watching what I'm eating and incorporating MUCH more whole foods into my diet. I was getting a little carried away there for a while! Baby and I also rang in 26 weeks with our glucose test this morning! The drink was actually really good (lemon lime flavor)...I kind of wanted another...but not bad enough to go back for the 3 hour test..;) and I felt really good afterward so I feel like that's a good sign! I'm not sure when I'll get my results, but my next dr. appt is December 3rd!
Maternity clothes? Still just some leggings, jeans and a few shirts. I wear normal clothes and workout clothes most of the time.
Stretch marks? None yet...hoping it stays this way! 
Sleep: Sleeping really great, but getting comfortable is starting to be difficult. Especially if I sit/lay in one spot for too long. My hips have really started hurting...specifically my right one. Starting to experience some Sciatic pain which i've always had, it's just getting worse with pregnancy
Best moment this week?: We registered! and it was so much fun. I let Cliff hold the registry gun and he was very excited about that :) I think we picked out some really cute things! 
Miss Anything? Not much these days! Being able to breathe is probably the only thing. In pictures I feel like he's really low but i definitely have a hard time picking things up/walking up stairs, so I feel like he's all up in my lungs!
Movement: Back to not moving as much this week, but I did see his first BIG rolls a few nights ago from the outside. It was so cute.
Food cravings: Waffles with syrup...specifically Waffle House waffles. omg.
Gender: A perfect, sweet baby boy :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes...He's a big boy!
Labor Signs: Not for at least 11 more weeks, please!
Belly Button in or out? It's hanging on for dear life....and losing. The top is no longer an innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving this week and finishing up this semester of school! Just about 2-3 more weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment