Wednesday, November 18, 2015

TWENTY-FIVE WEEKS!



How far along? 25 weeks! Baby is the size of a napa cabbage...huh? or a baseball glove....or a prairie dog!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not a fan of this question this week. I stepped on the scale at my doctor's office last Friday and saw that I have gained ELEVEN pounds in 5 weeks. ugh. My doctor didn't seem super concerned, but I'm laying off the carbs and sweet and going in for my glucose test Monday. :-/ I feel like this is a cruel joke right before Thanksgiving and when we were supposed to go to the fair. No fried oreos for me this year!
Maternity clothes? Still just some leggings and a few shirts. I wear normal clothes and workout clothes most of the time.
Stretch marks? None yet...hoping it stays this way! 
Sleep: Sleeping really great and falling asleep on the couch every night :)
Best moment this week?: Nothing in particular...got some shopping done and heard the baby's heart rate at my doctor appt. That's always the best!
Miss Anything? Shaving is getting pretty hard...
Movement: He's back to being a wiggle worm. I feel him pretty much all the time. I can even SEE him kick from the outside, now. It's pretty crazy.
Food cravings: Since I'm laying off any type of "fun" food... I'll skip this question. :-/
Gender: A perfect, sweet baby boy :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week and any kidney pain has not been back! Yay!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes...He's a big boy!
Labor Signs: Not for at least 12 more weeks, please!
Belly Button in or out? It's hanging on for dear life....and losing. 
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty emotional again, but always very happy!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving in ONE week! :) Whoooo!

and just for a fun comparison.....whoa mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment